To Our Valued Customer,
The team at Accent Marble and Granite will continue to work through this COVID-19 Pandemic until further notice. We are highly committed to protect our employees, customers and everyone in our community.
- We are practicing Social Distancing as recommended by government authorities: Recommended distance is 6 feet from anyone and refraining from physical contact.
- We have increased our hygiene measures, including the disinfection of most transited and high-touch areas.
- We have implemented a no hand-shaking policy where all our employees have been instructed not to physically make contact with colleagues or customers.
- We encourage employees to take routine precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We encourage employees, clients, and Installers to seek advice and medical attention if you feel you are at risk, become ill, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
We will continue to develop and implement additional precautionary measures, as well as plan for all possible scenarios impacting our operations. Currently, Accent is open. This includes our fabrication facilities and showroom, which are running on schedule. If circumstances change and we determine the need to adjust business hours and services, or temporarily close, we will inform our customers as quickly as possible. Additionally, we will continue to work proactively with our customers in order to minimize any potential disruption to the business we conduct with each other on a day-to-day basis.
Prevention tips: Avoiding close contact with sick individuals; frequently washing hands with soap and water; not touching the eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and practicing good respiratory hygiene.